To ensure our customers that we are committed to offering the best prices, the Concordia Stores Book Stop is introducing an all new price match policy on new textbooks.
FOUND A LOWER PRICE ON A TEXTBOOK ONLINE ? WE’LL MATCH IT !
How it works
1. Print the price match guarantee form and fill it.
2. Print the webpage page from the amazon.ca or
3. Bring the completed form and printed webpage for the verification of the lower price to one of the Book Stop locations.
* Terms and conditions
- You must purchase your textbook at the Concordia Book Stop in order to participate.
- You must fill in the price match guarantee form and print the item page from the competitor’s website.
- You must bring the completed form and the webpage details of the textbook to the cash at the time of purchase in order to get the price match. We will verify the title with you.
- Applies to new textbooks that are the same ISBN, author, title, and edition only.
- Must be in stock and available to ship immediately by amazon.ca or chapters.indigo.ca.
- Not applicable to Amazon Marketplace, Amazon.com, or fulfilled by third party sellers.
- One price match per title (ie. multiple copies of the same title).
- Does not apply to used books, rentals, digital textbooks, access codes, or for textbooks with delayed shipping.
- Does not apply to special offers by the seller, such as discounts for signing up to a premium service.
- Applicable sales tax and shipping costs will be included in calculating the cost of the price match.
- Price match can only be applied and refunded in store. For online orders, please visit one of the two Book Stop locations.
- Price match guarantee not applicable to previous purchases.
- We reserve the right to refuse a price match guarantee for any reason and to change the details of this offer at any time.
Come see us and inquire at the cash at any of our locations